- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in dry pumpkin spice instant pudding mix and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.