- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis, chopped
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- kosher salt
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars on medium speed until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat on high until well incorporated, stopping to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the peanut butter and, continue mixing on high until well combined.
- Carefully add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix on low just until combined and soft dough is formed. Add in chopped peanut butter cup, chopped peanuts, and chocolate chips; mix on low until combined.
- Chill the dough for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.