For the chocolate pie filling:
- 12 ounces firm silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips*
- flaky sea salt for topping
For the Crust:
- pie crust of your choice! ideas in the notes section.
- Chocolate Pie Filling: Blend the tofu, almondmilk, and almond butter until smooth. Melt the chocolate chips. Add to the blender and blend until smooth – it gets pretty thick so you might need to help it along with a spatula between blends.
- Chocolate Pie Assembly: Pour filling into a crust, sprinkle with sea salt if you want, and chill for 12-24 hours. Cut and serve!