- 2 cups + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 270 grams
- 1 3/4 cups icing/powdered sugar 218.75 grams
- 4 eggs (large)
- 2/3 cup whole cream 150 ml, heavy cream or whipping cream
- 7 tablespoons butter melted 100 grams
- zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla 5 grams
- 2 teaspoons baking powder 10 grams
- pinch teaspoon salt 2.85 grams
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (180° celsius). Lightly grease and flour an 9 1/2 inch bundt cake (24 centimeter) (I'm sure a 9 inch round cake pan would work)
- In a large bowl beat on medium speed eggs and sugar until light and fluffy,
- Melt butter and let cool completely.
- Grate the peel of one lemon.(zest)
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour,baking powder and salt, then alternating with the cream gently fold into egg mixture with a spatula, keep folding until mixture is combined, gently fold in lemon peel, vanilla and melted butter, pour into prepared pan and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Let cool, then dust with powdered/icing sugar. Enjoy!