- 1 16-oz. carton sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 bag chocolate chips (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan well (I use the cooking spray with the flour in it) then set aside.
- Combine sour cream and egg in a large bowl or stand-mixer (fitted with paddle attachment) then stir or blend until combined. Add cake mix and pudding mix then stir or blend until mixed well. Stir or blend in chocolate chips (reserving 1/3 cup for garnish if desired) until evenly combined.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 30 minutes then invert onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Garnish with powdered sugar if desired. Cover and store at room temperature.
Source: IMPOSSIBLE 5-Ingredient Chocolate Cake