- 2 boxes german chocolate cake mix, dry
- 4 eggs
- 10 Tbsp. butter, melted
COCONUT PECAN FROSTING
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1⅓ cup sweetened shredded coconut, for drizzle
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 oz. melted chocolate candy coating, for drizzle
- combine cake mix, eggs and melted butter in a large mixing bowl and beat until well mixed. Batter should be sticky and thick.
- Roll into one inch balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet. 12 balls to a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes. DO NOT overcook these cookies. Place on wired wrack to cool and let them cool completely.