- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon for rolling
- Add the first six ingredients to a stand up mixer on medium-high speed and beat for 1 to 2 minutes with a paddle attachment. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then bear for 1 minute more or just until smooth and ingredients are combined. Place mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour, allowing to rest and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.