- 2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup [1 stick] butter melted
- 2 [3.4] oz box white chocolate instant pudding [i.e. Hershey's]
- 4 cup cold half & half
- 1  oz whipped cream cheese softened
- 2 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream or  oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips divided (Set aside 1 cup total for the ganache)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream for the ganache
- 5 sugar cones roughly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a small mixing bowl, toss together the vanilla wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, melted butter and granulated sugar. Press onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden and set. Cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip the 2 boxes of white chocolate instant pudding with 4 cups of half & half for 2-3 minutes until it's beginning to thicken.
- Add the whipped cream cheese and continue to whip until smooth and combined.
- Fold in the fresh whipped cream or thawed whipped topping by hand. Spread evenly onto the crust.