- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 cups whole or 2% milk no skim milk - it's too watery
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice uncooked
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Grease the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with butter. Be sure to get the sides too.
- Set aside the butter for use again in just a minute.
- Add the milk, Minute Rice, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract and brown sugar into the crock pot. Give it a gentle stir.
- Then dot the top with the remaining butter.
- Cover and cook on low for about 3-4 hours (stirring occasionally while cooking.)
- When the rice is tender, it is ready.
- Stir well, then top with a sprinkling of cinnamon.