- 10-11 small red potatoes
- 2 (5.2 oz) packages Boursin cheese, I use the Garlic and Fine Herb flavor
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- grated Parmesan Cheese
- Scrub potatoes and cut off the ends. Thinly slice them in a food processor or by hand if you don't have one. The thinner the better.
- Mix together Boursin cheese and heavy whipping cream until evenly combined.
- Spread a layer of potatoes in 9x13 baking dish. Salt lightly. Pour some of the cream/cheese mixture over the potatoes. Compress by mashing with hand. This helps the cream/cheese mixture get in all the cracks and spaces of the potatoes. Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Continue this layering process with the salt, cream/cheese mixture and parmesan cheese- mashing between each layer. I typically get about three different layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until done. (about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.)