- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil or raw cacao butter (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (+ 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup organic brown rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
If you use cacao butter - Melt the cacao butter:
- "raw" option 1: put the cacao butter in a small bowl and add to a dehydrator at 115 degrees until it melts
- "raw" option 2: put it in a bowl over a pot of water on the lowest heat on the stove until it melts
- non "raw" option 3: put it in an oven-safe bowl in the oven for a few minutes at the lowest setting until it melts, keeping a close eye on it
Add either melted coconut oil or melted cacao butter and cacao powder,maple syrup, vanilla bean powder and Himalayan pink salt to a medium sized bowl and stir until smooth and creamy.
Gently stir in the brown rice cereal.
Source: Clean Eating Chocolate Crunch Bars