For the cupcakes:
- 1 18 oz box Caramel cake mix (i.e. Duncan Hines)
- 1 1/3 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup English toffee bits
- ground cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 16-18 muffin cups with liners.
- Place all of the cake ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Beat for 2-3 minutes until fully combined.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center shows moist crumbs. Cool completely.
- To make the cream cheese frosting:In a medium mixing bowl whip together the softened cream cheese, butter, iced coffee, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until fluffy and smooth around 3 minutes.