• 1 cup chocolate chips.
• 2 cups pecans.
• 3/4 cup melted butter…
• 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
• 1 [14 ounce] bags caramels.
• 1 1/3 cups water [or as called for by your cake mix.]
• 1/3 cup oil [or as called for by your cake mix.]
• 3 eggs [or as called for by your cake mix.]
• 1 [18 ounce] boxes German chocolate cake mix.
-Prepare cake mix as directed.
-Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
-Bake at 350°for 15minutes.
-Remove and let cool.
-In a double boiler, add carmels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
-Pour melted carmel over cooling cake.
-Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
-Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20minutes.
Source: CHOCOLATE TURTLE CAKE RECIPE DESSERTS