- 2 cups all-purpose flour1 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, plus more for rolling
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add yolks, heavy cream and vanilla, and beat until well combined.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl, and add the flour mixture, beating at a very low speed until combined.
- Roll about 1 1/2 teaspoon – 2 teaspoons of dough into balls, then roll in sugar.