- 1 box german chocolate cake mix, and all ingredients it requires
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) jar hot fudge
- 1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temperature
- 15 Oreos, crushed/chopped
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake.
- Heat Jar of Hot Fudge until runny and hot. Make sure it is melted to a point that it will pour easily. Pour over top of cake, making sure some gets in all the holes of cake.
- Let cake cool completely then spread thawed cool whip over the top.
- Sprinkle crushed/chopped Oreos over the top of Cool Whip.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.