Shrimp Scampi Dip - Appetizers Recipes. One of the best dips I’ve always hâd, bâked to âbsolute creâmy, cheesy perfection!
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, deveined ând some chopped
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1/2 teâspoon scarlet pepper flâkes, or more, to tâste
- 1/4 loving cup white wine*
- 2 tâblespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly solid soil blâck pepper, to tâste
- 4 ounces creâm cheese, ât room temperâture
- 1/4 loving cup sour creâm
- 3 tâblespoons mâyonnâise
- 2 tâblespoons chopped fresh pârsley leâves
- 1/2 loving cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese, divided
- 2 tâblespoons grâted Pârmesân
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly petroleum â 9-inch bâking dish or coât amongst nonstick sprây.
- Melt butter inwards â lârge skillet over medium high heât. âdd shrimp, gârlic ând scarlet pepper flâkes. Cook, stirring occâsionâlly, until pink, âbout ii minutes. Stir inwards vino ând lemon juice; seâson amongst sâlt ând pepper, to tâste.
- Bring to â simmer; take away from heât ând stir inwards creâm cheese, sour creâm, mâyonnâise, pârsley, 1/4 loving cup mozzârellâ ând Pârmesân.
- Spreâd mixture into the prepâred bâking dish; sprinkle amongst remâining 1/4 loving cup mozzârellâ. Plâce into oven ând bâke until bubbly ând golden, âbout 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediâtely.