- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a 9X13 casserole dish together with gear upward aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce together with El Pato inwards a bowl until fully mixed.
- Lay 8 tortillas on the bottom of the pan (overlapping is fine).
- Spread virtually 1½ loving cup of the mixed sauce onto the tortillas, fully coating them.
- Sprinkle one-half the beans, one-half the corn, together with one-half the of the bell pepper on overstep of the sauced tortillas together with overstep amongst a 3rd of the cheese blend.
- Visit Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole @ aberdeenskitchen.com for amount instructions.
24-28 corn tortillas
3½ cups crimson enchilada sauce
1 tablespoon El Pato or your favorite Jalapeño sauce
1 crimson bell pepper, diced
1 greenish bell pepper diced
1½ cups sweetness xanthous corn kernels, cooked
2 fifteen oz tin mail away dark beans, rinsed together with drained
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese together with monterey jack cheese blend
Fresh cilantro, diced for garnish
Green onion, thinly sliced for garnish