- Using a fork, scrape out the within strands of spaghetti mash too house inward a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute chicken, onion, garlic, too broccoli inward butter until chicken is no longer pinkish too broccoli is tender.
- Stir flour into skillet too slow add together milk too cream until smooth. Bring sauce to a depression boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened. Remove from rut too stir inward common salt too pepper to gustation too Parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti mash too gently toss until combined. Season alongside additional common salt too pepper to taste. Spread mixture inward a greased 9x13 baking pan too sprinkle overstep alongside mozzarella too cheddar cheese.
- Bake spaghetti mash at 375F 25-30 minutes or until bubbly too cheese is melted. Remove bake from oven too sprinkle alongside fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Three-Cheese Chicken Broccoli Spaghetti Squash Bake @ wholeandheavenlyoven.com