- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat salmon dry.
- In a modest bowl, add together garlic powder, smoked paprika, seat down cumin, honey, as well as olive oil.
- Rub the flavour blend on the flesh side of the salmon. Place on baking canvas peel side down.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the flesh flakes off amongst a fork.
- Remove from oven as well as allow rest.
- In a modest bowl, add together avocado, cilantro, crimson vino vinegar, lime juice, crimson pepper flakes, garlic clove, as well as tabular array salt to taste.
- Top the salmon amongst with avocado salsa as well as garnish amongst crimson onion. Serve!
Original recipe as well as nutrition information visit: Spice Rubbed Salmon amongst Avocado Salsa @ joyfulhealthyeats.com