- Crush (whole) Oreos into fine crumbs; house inwards medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese in addition to peppermint extract to the crushed Oreos; mix until good blended.
- Refrigerate mixture until firm, virtually 1 hour.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls, virtually 1-inch inwards diameter.
- Dip balls inwards chocolate/candy melt/almond bark; house on wax paper.
- Sprinkle amongst crushed candy canes instantly afterward placing on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, virtually 1 hour.
- Store truffles, covered, inwards refrigerator.
- Yields virtually 20-30 truffles.
Original recipe in addition to notes of recipe visit: Peppermint Oreo Truffles @ twotwentyone.net