- Combine all the ingredients for the hamburgers together with knead until good combined.
- Heat a grill pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Divide the meat into 4 patties. Drizzle each meat patty amongst olive oil. Then grill for 4 minutes on each side (or to personal taste).
- Assemble burgers amongst buns, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, avocado wedges, together with cherry onion slices.
- Serve amongst extra crispy garlic lime sweetness white patato fries together with only about to a greater extent than ranch dip!
- Find the recipe for five infinitesimal fluffy paleo hamburger buns together with creamy whole30 ranch here.
- Serve amongst extra crispy garlic lime sweetness white patato fries.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Bacon Garlic Avocado Burger @ paleoglutenfree.com