- Preheat oven to 350º. In a medium bowl, combine flour, butter in addition to 3/4 loving cup pecans. Press mixture into the bottom of a sprayed 7" x 11" baking dish. Bake for xv minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese in addition to powdered sugar. Add ane loving cup Cool Whip in addition to spread on peak of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, mix milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin pie filling, ane loving cup Cool Whip in addition to pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spread on peak of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread about other loving cup of Cool Whip on peak in addition to sprinkle amongst remaining pecans.
- Chill for at to the lowest degree three hours, until set.
Original Recipes visit: Layered Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert @ cookinglifetothefullest.com