- Whisk Honey Dijon Marinade/Sauce ingredients together inwards a medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons Marinade to a freezer handbag along alongside chicken. Marinate xxx minutes – viii hours. (optional)* Refrigerate unused Honey Dijon Sauce separately.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive petroleum over medium high heat. Add chicken as well as fix until cooked through. Stir inwards i tablespoon reserved Honey Dijon Sauce. Set aside.
- Microwave cream cheese inwards a microwave prophylactic bowl at xxx 2nd intervals, stirring inwards betwixt until completely smooth. Whisk inwards 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Sauce. Spread this Honey Dijon Cream Cheese evenly over each one-half of French Bread. Evenly peak alongside mushrooms, followed yesteryear chicken, hence cheeses as well as in conclusion peak alongside bacon.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted as well as slightly golden.
- Drizzle each French Bread alongside whatever remaining Honey Dijon Sauce. Garnish alongside cilantro if desired.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Alice Springs Chicken French Bread Pizza @ carlsbadcravings.com