- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of staff of life lengthwise into ii halves.
- Spread i loving cup of the Alfredo sauce on the cutting bread. Sprinkle alongside Parmesan cheese.
- Top the staff of life alongside the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, too spinach. Cover the toppings alongside cheese.
- Bake for fifteen minutes. Broil for i minute, if desired. Cut the pizza into 7-8 slices. Serve immediately.
Original Recipes visit: BLT Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza @ insidebrucrewlife.com