- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Melt the butter, in addition to brush on all sides of a 10-inch shape atomic seat out 26 skillet.
- In a bowl, mix together the dark-brown sugar, cinnamon in addition to nutmeg until blended.
- Dip each biscuit inwards the butter, in addition to sprinkle all sides amongst the cinnamon carbohydrate mixture. Arrange following inwards the skillet.
- Cut the apples inwards the pie filling into smaller pieces, in addition to mix inwards one teaspoon of pure vanilla. Arrange over the biscuits.
- Pour the remaining butter over all in addition to sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden in addition to puffy.
- Mix together the ingredients for the glaze. Drizzle on top.
- Serve hot.
Original Recipes visit: Skillet Apple Pie Biscuits @ melissassouthernstylekitchen.com