- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan alongside nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg as well as sugar.
- Stir together egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk as well as butter.
- Add moisture ingredients to dry out ingredients as well as mix until blended.
- Fold inward chocolate chips.
- Fill each hole 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 minutes as well as hence flip each hole as well as bake for about other iii minutes.
- Serve alongside syrup, glaze or dusted inward powdered sugar, if desired.
Original recipe visit: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites @ cincyshopper.com