- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10x15-inch cake gyre pan, in addition to business the base of operations alongside parchment paper.
- Using a handheld or stand upward mixer, shell the egg yolks on high speed until thick. Gradually shell inwards the sugar, vanilla, in addition to yogurt. Add the flour, baking powder, in addition to cocoa powder, in addition to mix well.
- In a dissever bowl, shell the egg whites in addition to tabular array salt until strong peaks form. Gently flexure into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, in addition to spread out evenly. Bake for x - fifteen minutes or until a toothpick inserted inwards the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool inwards the pan for v minutes.
- Invert the cake onto a tea towel dusted alongside icing/powdered sugar. Gently tegument off the parchment paper, thence gyre upward the cake alongside the tea towel, starting at a brusque end. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using a handheld or stand upward mixer, whip the heavy cream until it starts to thicken. Add the icing carbohydrate in addition to vanilla in addition to whip to strong peaks. Unroll the cake, in addition to spread the whipped cream evenly over the cake. Re-roll without the tea towel. Cover in addition to chill for at to the lowest degree i hour. Dust alongside icing/powdered carbohydrate in addition to serve.
Original recipe visit: Chocolate Swiss Roll @ marshasbakingaddiction.com