- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan alongside nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small-scale bowl, combine the sour cream, hot sauce in addition to seasoning salt.
- In about other bowl, combine all iii cheeses.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, oestrus 1 tablespoon of the oil. Working alongside i tortilla at a time, add together to the hot fossil oil to crisp up, flipping over when the offset side gets lightly brown. Continue alongside the remaining tortillas, adding to a greater extent than fossil oil if needed.
- To get together the stack, house 1 tortilla on the bottom of the springform pan. Spread on ⅕ of the sour cream mixture, followed past times ¼ of the chicken, two tablespoons of light-green onion, in addition to ⅕ of the cheese mixture. Add about other tortilla, sour cream, chicken, light-green onions in addition to cheese. Repeat two to a greater extent than times, hence lay the remaining tortilla on top. Spread alongside the remaining sour cream mixture in addition to piece of job past times alongside the remaining cheese. Cover alongside foil.
- Bake until the cheese is melted in addition to the stack is heated through, virtually 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven in addition to allow sit down for 10 minutes for easier slicing. Top alongside the remaining light-green onions, lettuce, tomato, avocados in addition to to a greater extent than sour cream, if desired.
Original recipe visit: Chicken Tortilla Stack @ tasteandtellblog.com