- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 1 9x5-inch loaf pan ( yous an also split upwards the batter into 2 pans, merely hold out certain to accommodate the baking time)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, dark-brown sugar, kokosnoot oil, granulated sugar, sour cream too vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, too cinnamon, too flexure into mixture.
- Add the zucchini, bananas, too blueberries, too flexure gently to combine.
- Turn batter out into the prepared pan, smoothing the piece of occupation past times lightly alongside a spatula.
- Bake for virtually 65 -80 minutes or until the piece of occupation past times is golden, the centre is set, too a toothpick inserted inward the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool inward pan for 15- xx minutes until transferring to a wire rack.
1 large egg
1/2 loving cup lite dark-brown saccharide , packed
1/3 loving cup kokosnoot crude oil , liquid-state
1/4 loving cup granulated sugar
1/4 loving cup cup sour cream
1 TBSP . vanilla extract
1 1/2 - 2 cups all-purpose flour* run into notes
1/2 tsp . baking powder
1/2 tsp . baking soda
1/2 tsp . cinnamon , optional
1 loving cup of fresh grated zucchini , take wet past times placing inward betwixt 2 newspaper towels too pressing firmly * (see notes)
2 medium bananas , mashed
1 loving cup blueberries