- Preheat your oven to 350F (176C) in addition to fix a muffin pan past times spraying the cavities with cooking spray or lining them with newspaper liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, in addition to salt. Set aside.
- Lightly vanquish the egg inward a split bowl. Whisk inward the yogurt, applesauce, chocolate-brown sugar, vanilla, in addition to grated apple, stirring until well-combined.
- Add the moisture ingredients to the dry out ingredients, mixing gently until only combined. Fold inward the raisins.
- Divide the batter evenly with the 12 muffin cups, filling them close to the top. Add a sprinkle of oats if desired.
- Bake the muffins for 20-22 minutes, or until exceed is theater to the send on in addition to toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow the muffins to cool inward pan for 10 minutes earlier transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them inward an air-tight container for upwards to five days, or freeze them for upwards to iii months.
Original recipe visit: Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins @ runningwithspoons.com