- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking canvas alongside parchment newspaper together with laid aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, together with sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough alongside a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers alongside H2O together with sort into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to xiv minutes or until tips of kokosnoot are only starting to plough golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies inwards an airtight container.
Original Recipes visit: Almond Joy Cookies - Just iv Ingredients @ momontimeout.com